At Heartland Health Centers, we understand the importance of trusting your child’s health to the right caregiver.
Heartland Health Centers follows the American Academy of Pediatric’s model of patient- and family-centered care by practicing integrated health care,
All Heartland Health Centers locations offer pediatric services, and many sites have pediatricians. If your newborn is visiting us for the first time, please bring the discharge forms from the hospital.
- Well child exams
- Immunizations (including flu and HPV)
- Care for all ages (newborn – 18 year olds)
- School and Sports Physicals
- Vision screenings
- Hearing screenings
- Urgent care
- Tuberculosis (TB) screening
- Obesity managemnt
- Chronic disease management including asthma
Preventive and restorative dental services include:
- Fluoride varnishes
- Treating gum disease