At Heartland Health Centers, you have online access to your medical record.
Patient Portal is where your medical records can be viewed from any computer, smartphone or tablet at any time. Patients can:
- View appointments
- Receive health care visit reminders
- Request a copy of your referrals
- Set up accounts for children and dependents
- Update personal information
- View your medical chart
- Download a summary of the chart
- View lab results
- Ask questions about test results
To Get Started
Patients need a personal identification number (PIN). Contact the front desk staff at your health center for your PIN. Then go to www.hhcportal.org to register. You can also use the patient login button on this website.
The portal is secure and compliant with HIPAA, federal laws that ensure an individual’s right to privacy regarding his or her health information.
Release of Information – send records to another provider
Need to have us send your medical records to someone outside of Heartland Health Centers? Please fill out the Release of Information Form linked here. You can return it to us in any of the following ways:
- Drop it off at your closest Heartland Health Center location. Our staff will fax it to the appropriate department
- Fax it to our Medical Records Team at 773-437-6812.
- Mail it to: Heartland Health Centers, Attn: Medical Records (ROI form), 845 W Wilson Avenue, Chicago, IL 60640.
We will also need a copy of your government-issued ID, like your state ID, driver’s license, etc., please bring or send a copy with your release form. For additional questions, please call Medical Records at 872-260-3852.
Release of Information – request another provider share your records with us