Whether your visit is your first or you have been a patient for many years, it is our mission to make you feel welcome and to give you the best possible care.
One way we achieve this is by being a certified medical home. That means we offer ongoing and coordinated care throughout your lifetime and support you in making decisions about your health. In partnership with you and your family, and in cooperation with specialists, local hospitals, and community organizations, we are your home base for all your medical care.
Please go to at your visit to learn more about what to expect at your first visit, referrals for specialty services, our hospital partners, medication discounts, your charges, and our sliding scale fee for services if you are uninsured. Also visit access your medical records to understand how you access your records online.
Our Commitment to Our Patients
Personalized and Holistic Approach
- We focus on patients as individuals. Recognizing and addressing the diverse circumstances of each patient helps them feel welcomed, included, and comfortable.
- Evening and weekend hours increase the convenience of accessing care.
- Our scope of services is comprehensive, and we coordinate care with other providers if a referral is needed to meet the needs of the whole person.
Community and Heartfelt Connections
- Patients are treated warmly and in a way that promotes trust and a feeling of belonging.
- We cultivate a community of care where patients are engaged with each other and have access to health and wellness opportunities as well as other resources within the broader community.
- Agency-level collaboration drives the cultivation of community networks to improve the health of the neighborhoods we serve.
Tools to Empower and Inform
- We empower our patients to be active participants in their own health care.
- Staff are committed to collaborating with patients to support their progress.
- Patients can access health education activities and information relevant to their needs and in their language.
- Patients can access their personal medical record and communicate with our staff on line.
- To see what our patients are saying about us, visit our patient feedback page.