Heartland Health Centers believes in providing comprehensive geriatric care within the community.
Geriatric services include:
- Primary care, including chronic conditions
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Memory evaluation
- Nutrition Counseling
- Group classes
- Laboratory services and EKG
- Joint injection
- Assessment of support needs and connection to social services
- Coordination of care with home health services like nursing, physical & occupational therapy
- Coordination of care with specialists and in-patient doctors
Geriatric services are available at our Devon location.
As people age, their bodies change. Our geriatrics program specializes in meeting the unique health needs of people age 60 and older, regardless of their insurance status. Our health care team includes a registered nurse, a social worker, a counselor, as well as specialty care such as psychiatry and gynecology. We work together to best meet the individual needs of each patient.
The Geriatric provider for Heartland Health Centers is Dr. Emma Daisy.