Our family practice, internal medicine and geriatric specialists offer a wide range of primary health care services for adults and seniors.
Primary health care services include:
- Chronic disease management for asthma, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, heart disease, progressive lung disease, and obesity
- Physical exams
- Women’s services such as prenatal care, gynecology and pregnancy testing
- Cancer screenings
- Anxiety and depression screenings
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Referrals for specialty care
- Smoking cessation
Choose from one of our six community health centers located close to you.
Our integrated approach provides for the multi-faceted needs of patients, especially for those with more complex needs. From seniors and their caregivers to those with both mental health and physical health concerns, we coordinate the different aspects of care. This includes referrals, counseling, social services and psychiatric services. Our patients also can receive dental treatment as well as nutrition and weight management services.