- 1010.February.FridayHHC Devon Locationhttps://www.heartlandhealthcenters.org/event/upcoming-health-event/1300 W Devon Ave, Chicago, IL 60660, USA
Our behavioral health consultants offer group sessions where participants can learn techniques for managing their stress and anxiety.
Where: HHC Devon, 1300 West Devon
When: Fridays from 12-1 pm starting January 6
For more information about this class contact Amie Bilson at email@example.com.
- 1111.February.SaturdayNo events
- 1212.February.SundayNo events
- 1313.February.Monday845 W Wilson Ave, Chicago, IL 60640, USAhttps://www.heartlandhealthcenters.org/event/cooking-matters-class-at-roosevelt-high-school/845 W Wilson Ave, Chicago, IL 60640, USA
We offer Share our Strength’s Cooking Matters program in partnership with EverThrive Illinois. This six-week program teaches participants to prepare and shop for healthy, budget-friendly meals. At each class we discuss a nutrition topic and prepare a meal together. Each participant will bring home a bag of groceries after each class with some of the ingredients needed to prepare the meal at home.
In this cooking class you will:
- Make the most of your food resources
- Cook healthy and delicious food
- Discuss nutrition and meal planning
- Put your skills to the test at a local grocery store
- Try new recipes to make at home with food you take home each week.
Where: HHC Wilson, 845 West Wilson
When: Mondays, January 9-February 20 from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
For more information or to sign-up, please fill out this form or call 312-718-0660.
- 1414.February.TuesdayHHC Devon Locationhttps://www.heartlandhealthcenters.org/event/yoga-at-devon/1300 W Devon Ave, Chicago, IL 60660, USA
Join us for a yoga class that promotes relaxation, movement, and flexibility and that is suitable for all levels of experience. If you are new to yoga and would like to try it out for free, this class is a perfect opportunity! This class is led by our own Nurse Practitioner Ganka Skerleva, who is also a certified yoga instructor.
- 1515.February.WednesdayNo events
- 1616.February.ThursdayNo events
Current Events and Classes