We look forward to seeing many of you Saturday at our fourth annual From the Heart Gala as we honor the integral role nurses play in keeping our communities healthy. We’ve assembled a collection of unique experiences, travel opportunities — and of course Hamilton tickets — for you to bid on.
As a reminder, here are the details:
Venue West | 221 North Paulina Street | Chicago, Illinois 60612
6:00 PM Reception | 7:30 PM Dinner | Cocktail Attire Preferred
Still need a ticket? A few remain available, all the details are here. Here are some of the items that winners will take home with them:
- 1- or 2-night stay at Grand Geneva with all the extras (choose from family, golf or spa getaways)
- Gourmet dinner for up to 8 featuring Beef Wellington, Sole meunière, and curated wine selection
- 3-night/4-day stay for 2 people in Las Vegas or Tahoe (choose from select hotels)
- Hamilton tickets & a meal at Lettuce Entertain You restaurant
- 7-night/8-day stay for 2 people at a Mexico resort (choose from select cities/hotels)
- Breakfast with U.S. Rep Jan Schakowsky for up to 4 people
- And more!
Heartland Health Centers experts are in luck – there will be a spin the wheel contest featuring Heartland Health Centers trivia (everyone’s a winner). Also this year we have a 50/50 Raffle, in which you can support HHC and possibly win up to $10,000! Here are the details:
- Tickets are only $50 each
- Only 400 tickets will be sold- so get them early before they run out
- The winner will be announced at the Gala on Saturday, October 5th
You do not need to be present to win. Enter the 50/50 raffle here.
Plus, there will be a silent auction thanks to support from the communities we serve. We are grateful to local community business including Bentley’s Pet Stuff, Big Shoulders Coffee, Jeff Tweedy, Joseph Kraft, Move-Tastic Moving Company, Peet’s Coffee, Pinot’s Palette, Royal Palms Shuffleboard Chicago and to those generous individuals who graciously donated Chicago Cubs and White Sox tickets among many others.
We look forward to seeing you and celebrating with our honored guests, U.S. Rep. Lauren Underwood, Rush University College of Nursing Professor Kathy Delaney, and VNA Foundation. Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting development director Amanda Solon at email@example.com.